Reenart Multimedia successfully launches Africa Wedding Makers Awards 2021 (AWEMA)
Reenart Multimedia, spearheaded by Miss Irene Nartey has in a Press conference held on the 26th of January, 2021 at the Mediata Hotel in Achimota ,Accra launched the maiden edition of the Africa Wedding Marker Awards 2020.
The sole aim of the award scheme is to reward excellence in the wedding Industry. The scheme will also honor some outstanding personnels in the wedding industry whose works have gone unrecognized over the years.
The press conference that saw astute and renowned media personalities revealed thirty categories for the maiden edition :
- Wedding photographer of the year
- wedding videographer of the year
- wedding planner of the year.
- Best destination planner
- Best regional planner
- bridal hair stylist of the year
- hairband of the year
- Mc of the year
- wedding Dj of the year
- lighting/set designer of the year
- Best bridal stylist
- best groom stylist
- best traditional/engagement stylist
- make up artist wedding
- best catering services
- accessories/ jewellery company
- wedding cake
- best production/ logistics
- outstanding coordinators of the year
- best wedding venue
- local bar
- best florists
- ushering company of the year
- balloon designer of the year
- wedding blog of the year
- discovering Mc
- discovering DJ
- discovering wedding planner
While the Award Scheme is to cater for the African market at large, the CEO , Irene Nartey commented that:
The maiden edition will be based on only the Ghanaian Industry just to solidify themselves and gain the Ghanaian acceptance.
The process for nomination, selection and voting will soon be communicated to the general public so they do the needful for the maiden edition of the annual event.